Friday, January 28, 2011

The Fire Has Been Lit!

Another fun and busy week in the books! I've been chipping away at the nice and long to-do list for the Trinity Bikes Cycling Team. This week I was able to take some big chunks out of the jersey portion which felt super awesome! Only a couple logos left to get my hands on and then the designs are off to Champ Sys for the nice 8 week creation time!

On Monday I headed down to Rebound SPL to put myself into pain and let someone prick my finger and draw blood every 3 minutes, aka Lactate Threshold test! It actually wasn't that bad at all, I rather enjoyed feeling like I was uber scientific during a training ride! In a way, it reminded me of Rocky IV when Drago is getting trained by the top Soviet trainers.....except this gym was really light, not dark and dreary like in the movie!


It was definitely cool though, to see some measurable numbers that I can use as comparisons of my fitness down the road, but especially to give me some more drive to achieve my goals! Sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment